Form must to be at least 90 seconds and maximum 120 seconds.
All participants should have their own music for form.
All participants should have their own weapons for form.
For the Anyo competition. It is further recommended that the participating regions used the
Determining the Winner in form competition:
There shall be seven (7) judges and the total score of the seven (7) Judges shall be added to determined the score obtained by the performer which will be added together to get the average score. * In case of tie, the highest and the lowest score of the seven (7) judges shall be eliminated, hence, the score of the remaining five (5) judges shall be Determined to break the tie.
* In case another tie: Repeat performance
PENALTIES AND VIOLATIONS
1. Violation of time limit shall cause the participant deduction of points. A deduction of 2 points should be given for every second short of the minimum one (1) minute time limit or in excess of the maximum of two (2) minute time limit.
2. Stepping and/or going out of the boundary lines will cause the performer a deduction of two (2) regardless of Number of stepping violation.
3. Performers who accidentally loses grip of the weapon/s should be given a deduction of five (5) points for every violation.
4. Failure to execute the standard pugay at the start/end of performance would mean a five (5) point’s deduction
1. The Technical Committee shall decide on all other queries/issues not mentioned in the ground rules.
2. Judgment calls cannot be protested
REGISTRATION must be done before 5th January 2018
Fill your registration form and send that to email@example.com
Registration fee is 15 euros